Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Cambridge Diet (TCD)



What is "The Cambridge Diet"?


The Reputation of The Cambridge Diet Nutritional Slimming Diet Worldwide


The history of The Cambridge Diet begins with the introduction and marketing of Very Low Calories Diet (VLCD) by the Cambridge Health Plan International in Great Britain. The research on VLCD can be traced back to the researches done in order to produce specialized food for astronauts. The Cambridge Diet is actually a product by Professor Alan N. Howard after intensive research done on VLCD.


The Cambridge Diet is a formulated powdered food, manufactured by using scientific and sophisticate method. After adding water to The Cambridge Diet, one is able to produce a healthy formulated meal, which provides only 411 Kcal of energy. The Cambridge Diet contains carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and fiber, along with another 30 types of nutrients, more than enough to provide the body with the nutrients that it needs to function properly. The Cambridge Diet formulation has been proven to be safe and effective for slimming, after many years of clinical tests conducted by a group of worldwide independent scientists in the renowned [ The Swansea Trial ]. In the past 20 years, more than 15 millions of people had tried and benefit from The Cambridge Diet. This series of product are specially designed for Asians by Cambridge Health Plan International.



The Cambridge Diet also complies with the UK Department of Health Committee on the Medical Aspects of Food Policy (C.O.M.A) guidelines on the minimum calorie requirements whilst on a VLCD sole source program. Hence it is a widely accepted and popular product in the market, having features like being safe, effective fat burning, weight losing and toxin excretion, truly a Mild Ketosis Nutritious Dietary product!






Since the introduction of the first generation nutritional Dietary formulation, The Cambridge Diet has manage to maintain its average sales record of 3 million packets in Malaysia, helping more than 2 million people to lose weight and maintaining body weight healthily every year. Its formulation and mode of action has been recognized as natural dissolution of body fat storage and toxin, hence protecting the body and at the same time, recycling the useful substances in the body. By getting rid of all the fat surrounding the organs, it is guaranteed that The Cambridge Diet will be able to help customer lose 1 to 5 kg in one week time.



During the 3rd Cambridge International Seminar in 2002, The Cambridge Diet was awarded The Global Best Performance Award Year 2002, becoming the star of the year. And starting from that year, on 28th of March 2002, and in the subsequence years on these particular dates: 27th March 2003, 28th March 2004, and 27th March 2005, 4 years in a row, around one hundred of Neucor Malaysia professional counselor had been awarded the Excellent Service Award by the Cambridge Horward Foundation.




Very Low Calorie Diets and Sustained Weight Loss


Very Low Calorie Diets (VLCD) with active follow-up treatment seems to be one of the better treatment modalities related to long term weight maintenance success.



Undertaken by W H M Saris, Maastricht University. Obesity Research 9, Supp 4 Nov 2001


Hot/cold drink

1. Cappucino
2. Chocolate (Soya Base)
3. Chocolate Mint
4. Fruits of Forest
5. Strawberry
6. Vanilla (Soya Base)

Soup

7. Chicken Mushroom


The Cambridge Diet also complies the UK Department of Health Committee on the Medical Aspects of Food Policy (C.O.M.A) guidelines on the minimum calorie requirements whilst on a VLCD sole source programme.



The Complete Nutrients of The Cambridge Diet


The Cambridge Diet nutritious slimming diet is a major contribution in improving the health of people worldwide, especially in conjunction with the governments’ [taking care of the people’s health] campaign. Government authorities now recommend that we eat fewer animal fats and less salt and sugar, and that we consume more fibre. By so doing, the incidence of complaints such as coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes and cancer can be greatly reduced. Counsellor makes a major contribution by drawing attention to these facts. The combination of a Cambridge weight management programme and sound nutritional principles can work together and help many people to live longer and healthier lives.

The Cambridge Diet is a completely nutritional diet developed through many years of research. Simply mix it with either warm or cold water, and you can be assured of your daily nutritional requirements with 3 sachets, providing only a total of 411 calories.



The Nutritional Aspects of The Cambridge Diet


Vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and trace elements are provided in sufficient quantities to satisfy the US and UK Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA). Linoleic acid is also provided in sufficient quantity in the diet. All essential amino acids (the building blocks of proteins) are provided in high-quality form.


The Nutrients Contained in The Cambridge Diet Formula:

Protein

Fibre

Carbohydrate: sugar, starch

Fat of which: saturates, mono-unsaturates, poly-unsaturates, cholestrerol

Vitamins: A, D, E, C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folacin, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, K

Minerals: Sodium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Iodine, Potassium, Chloride, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Molybdenum, Chromium

Aspartame

The Cambridge Diet is easy to Mix & Convenient


Add the contents in the sachet to at least 227 ml (8 fl oz) of cold or hot (but not boiling) water. Usually it tastes better to mix the drink with cold water, and use hot water for the soup. Always add the powder to the water, rather than the other way round.


Alternatively, one can use only about 28-43 mls of cold water to make the diet into a mousse. Remember to drink more water to make up to 227ml, which is not used in mixing.


For a change, the dieter may also wish to add a spoonful of sugar and milk free coffee powder to Cappuccino or Chocolate flavoured drinks, or experiment with flavour mixes - for eg. half Chocolate and Cappuccino.


The diet should be consumed within 15 minutes, to avoid any loss of nutrients.


Proposal for Meal Replacement using A Day :

• Breakfast ~ Cappuccino Drink
• Lunch ~ Fruits of the Forest Drink
• Dinner ~ Chicken & Mushroom Soup

You can, of course, choose to replace any meal with any flavour according to your own preference. Eg. You can choose to take only the drinks for the whole day.



The Cambridge Diet [Nutritional Slimming] Plan


Endorsement




Leong Nyoi Leng
Before 83kg
After 53kg
Lost 68 pounds
Choose to lose 30kg (68 pounds) of fat and water gradually, in a relaxing and comfortable way!




The days of been overweight had caused me to suffer dearly, and my body immune system to deteriorate, leading to problem such as skin allergy on my hands and legs. To be truthful, my only wish in losing weight is to get back basic health, I do not dare to hope for nice body figure. I had tried a lot of ways in my attempt to lose weight, however, my wish is never granted, and I had started to lose hope and feel like giving up.



Until I met The Cambridge Diet professional counselors, I was thinking, why not listen to what they have to say about my condition. After been carefully examined and analyzed by the counselor, I had gained further knowledge regarding body fat condition in my own body, hence, I chosen The Cambridge Diet, which is a way to manage body weight by gradual weight loss. As a result, after 3 months, I lost 68 pounds of body weight in a relaxing, healthy, and safe way!



Besides getting back my confidence, I also get to enjoy the relaxing and comfortable life brought by a healthy body, with additional benefit such as radiant skin! Now, I can even wear a cheongsam!




Yap Lai Kien
Before 81kg
After 62kg
Lost 42 pounds
I have never been this thin before, like now, at last, I am able to wear size M clothes!

I had spent a lot of money in trying different ways of losing weight, without any of them been effective.

My luck changed when I met The Cambridge Diet. Initially, I only intended to give it a try. Surprisingly, I lost as much as 13 kg in just two and a half months time! This has given me confidence! During the second stage, I lost another 6 kg gradually within one and a half months time. My body weight was reduced from 81 kg to 62 kg, while my waistline measurement was reduced from 39.5 cm to 31.5 cm! I was so happy that I could not believe my own eyes! I never had such small waistline measurement before, and I had never worn a size M shirt before too!

Besides that, my health improved. Previously, my legs pained me when I wake up in the morning, my stomach felt bloated, and I felt pain all over my body. All these conditions improved after I combined the intake of The Cambridge Diet with NeuTrition Blackcurrant Seed Oil.

Now, I take one sachet of The Cambridge Diet everyday to maintain my body weight. I look more energetic, and I am able to wear clothes with fashions that I like. Thank you The Cambridge Diet for returning my health and confidence to me!

** Each box contains 21 meals per box.

CODE: HFTCD21

Normal Purchase : RM318

Privilege Purchase : RM288

** Smaller box of 9 meals.

CODE: HFTCD9

Normal Purchase : RM145

Privilege Purchase : RM132

1 comment:

Choddy said...

Hi.. I am interested to try this Cambridge Diet thing. Can you write me choddy@streamyx.com to inform me the price for a box? Tks

Angie